Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS
- Where are you located?
- Our shop is located on the main floor of Tin House Publishing's iconic NW Portland building, 2601 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR.
- What are your hours?
- Tues-Sun, 10am--6pm in shop and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online.
- How do I contact you?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please email us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 2 business days and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.) In store, our general rule is that we will take cash if you have exact change or we happen to have change that day. We do not make regular trips to the bank to get change and we do not keep cash in the store as cash transactions have become so rare.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.