Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS
- Where are you located?
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the spread of the delta variant, we are staying online-only for now. While we are not able to commit to a timeline for the opening of our brick-and-mortar location, we hope to see your faces in our Portland location by the end of 2021.
- What are your hours?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online.
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page or send an email to email@example.com
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please email us to confirm availability.
- I received a co nfirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 2 business days and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.) Upon return to brick-and-mortar shopping, we'll happily accept cash. We do not accept personal checks.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.